Last season, we had to disallow dogs at our market as part of our COVID safety guidelines. This season, we are glad to announce that our canine friends are welcome again at the market. Why? While there are still many COVID-related guidelines issued by agencies, dogs are permitted. WOOF!
- Dogs must be friendly with other dogs and children
- Dogs must be leashed and under control of the owner
- You must clean up after your dog
- Dogs should be kept away from produce, plants, and the tops of tables
- Be considerate — not everyone is a dog lover
Most of the season, you will find a “dog watering station” near the Manager’s table.
CHFM Management reserves the right to request that owners remove their pets from the market.